Monday 28 October 2019

More Plaster

I re-plastered the embankment with some think plaster. It maybe too thick, but we'll have to wait and see.

I've ended up smearing the plaster on with gloved fingers. It doesn't look too bad as it is. By the time it's painted and scenery material added it shouldn't look too shabby.



While I was there, I started on the hill with the houses in the corner. I cut some polystyrene using a craft knife and whittled bits of it off until the foam was nicely formed.


It's not in the right place but it's easier to take a photo. One of the houses isn't going to make it from the top image.

What's next?
1. Give the embankment a wash.
2. Add some bushes.
3. Paint the foam.
4. Create some gardens.
5. Fences.
6. Tidy up for an operating session.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment